- The Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups
- Mind the Gap: between the Mainstream and Online Media
Here’s an exception by the Daily Express:
And here’s the Independent: The principle of open justice must be applied to all, even the highly sensitive work of the Court of Protection.
Len wants to see two changes:
- mental capacity certificates need to be serialised so that they can be tracked and shared properly between different Governmental departments;
- a DNA test for would-be pilots would let them see whether they are genetically predisposed;
- functional MRI scans to be accepted as evidence for victims of chemical poisoning.