From: Leonard Lawrence
To: The Judicial Office England and Wales
To: Debbie Burgess, Court Manager Reading County Court.
Ref: Leonard Lawrence SL03D00938.
- Thank you Ms Cholerton, I received a copy by post on the 6 June 2016.
- Ms Burgess thank you for your, and your staff HMCTS, recent assistance in locating my case files. I have now located the salient copies.
- It has now been confirmed by the Judicial Offices and the Court of Protection that all judges at Slough and Reading County Court did not hold a Court of Protection nomination when making adverse inferences, cost orders and judgments against me.
- I have recovered the court transcript for the hearing on the 4 August 2005 at Slough County Court. District Judge Fortgang was notified by Laurence Oates (Official Solicitor) that I was a patient under Part V11 Mental Health Act 1983 and subject to the Court of Protection. Knowing that I was a patient subject to the Court of Protection, District Judge Fortgang heard an application by Mr Ronald Edmonds and others to act as my guardian in the Court of Protection, the application was refused. District Judge Fortgang was not a nominated Court of Protection judge and was not authorised to conduct such an application. District Judge Fortgang placed a £10,000 cost ORDER on me after the application at the request of barrister Dominic Brazil 1 Kings Bench Walk Chambers.
- The notes that your staff located on the 4 December 2015 contain the record of the hearing on the 18 August 2005 before His Honour Judge Charles Elly. The notes are a record of Barrister Simon Calhaem advising HHJ Charles Elly that my home had been sold without Laurence Oates, Official Solicitor, agreeing the sale value of the property.
HHJ Charles Elly comments for the Official Solicitor to agree the sale value undermines jurisdiction. HHJ Elly said that he was not happy to leave the matter with barristers. The Final ORDER was never returned to HHJ Charles Elly, barrister Dominic Brazil 1 Kings Bench Walk had the Final ORDER sealed by District Judge Fortgang falsely alleging that Laurence Oates had agreed the sale value.
Cc Nichola Gray 1 Hare Court Chambers (Mrs Dominic Brazil)