Sarah Benfield, Partner Ratcliffe Gammer & Gammer Solicitors.
49/51 London Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 4PS
t: 0118 957 4291
OPEN EMAIL FOR POSTING
I again ask for the return of the £15,000 you took from me when you gained my signature on legal aid
forms knowing that I lacked mental capacity due to a false diagnosis of mental illness, when records show I had a brain injury.
I wish to use the monies to repay the British Airline Pilots Association, The Royal British Legion, The Soldiers Sailors and Airmen Association (SAFFA), and The Royal Navy Benevolence Fund, all of whom
assisted me to receive the medical treatment for organophosphate poisoning you, Helen Clift, and barrister Nicholas Allen, 29 Bedford Row Chambers had denied me.
Could you explain to the many others this email is bcc into, including Sir James Munby President of the Family Division why you had considered Mr Ronald Edmond, Dr Murray, Dr McGhee and Mr Alistair Wilson OBE FRCS clinical director at the Royal London Hospital as unsuitable to act as my guardian?
Alastair Pitblado Official Solicitor. 24 June 2009 Ref LFN41919/OS
The external solicitors (Ratcliff Duce & Gammer) are proving the legal advice in, and legal conduct of, the case.
The Law Society, Solicitors Regulatory Authority, FINAL REPORT CRO/97504-2008.
“Issues raised by Mr Lawrence are significant and should be investigated and responded to on the basis that they indicate areas in which the legal system appears to have failed to sufficiently protect an extremely vulnerable adult”.
1990 NHS & COMMUNITY CARE ASSESSMENTREPORT
Identified Toxic Cabin Air and Organophosphate poisoning.
No evidence exists that this report was ever disclosed to Slough County Court by Helen Clift, Official Solicitors
Office, and Sarah Benfield Ratcliffe Duce Gammer Solicitors.
Lord Tyler asked Her Majesty’s Government:
Whether they are aware of any payments made by British Aerospace Regional Aircraft Limited to Ansett, Transport Industries Operations Limited and East West Airline Operations Limited, under an agreement dated 3rd September 1993, in connection with design flaws in the BAe 146 aircraft allowing contamination of cabin air by oil and other fumes; and, in light of that agreement, what steps they took at that time to ensure that regulations pertaining to cabin air quality were enforced. [HL7230]
Lord Davies of Oldham:
In the time available neither the Department for Transport nor the CAA have traced any knowledge of any agreements between British Aerospace Regional Aircraft Limited and Ansett Transport Industries Operations Limited and East West Airline Operations Limited or payments made to those airlines in connection with alleged design flaws leading to contamination of cabin air.
Secret Settlement Agreement
Made on or about the 3 September 1993 between British Aerospace and others regarding aircraft fumes.
Disclosed in the Australian Senate, August 2007
Australian Senate Inquiry: Hansard 2/11/99
“The source of the odors has been identified as primarily Mobil Jet Oil II leaking past oil seals in the engines and or APU unit into the air conditioning system” (Mobil Jet Oil II contains the organophosphate tri-cresyl-phosphate)
Professor Muir appointed by Her Majesties Government to investigate aircraft contaminated air.
Professor Helen Muir worked on this study since 2008 – she expects to report her findings during 2010.
Professor Helen Muir “There will be organophosphates on the flight deck.” Professor Muir died on
20 March 2010.
Hospital Medical Director Report reference: Leonard Lawrence Pilot:
- He was then medicated to the extent that he lost mental capacity.
- During the period the Official Solicitor of the Supreme Court acted as his Guardian ad Litem, three Court of Protection medical certificates (CP3s) had been obtained but not registered with the Court of Protection.
- He was, therefore, for nearly 18 months regarded as a mentally ill patient without access to the Court of Protection. During this time considerable amounts of his assets went missing.
Lord Justice Ward  EWCA Civ 1122 Marco Pierre White –and Withers LLP 29th October 2009
Comment by Lord Justice Ward
63. The Family Division’s practice to admit all relevant evidence in the search for truth or to impose sanctions where there has been improper conduct.
67. Furthermore, it must always be remembered that solicitors are officers of the court and if they are shown to have done wrong they should face the judgment of the court. It is not conducive to the administration of justice that such claims are simply swept under the carpet. It is in the public interest that the bounds of proper conduct be clarified.
- CHEMICAL POISONING and other cover-ups in the UK: Official Solicitor, Court of Protection, DWP (lenlawrence.wordpress.com)
- In the Matter of A Local Authority and K (by the Official Solicitor) and Mrs K and Mr K and A NHS Trust on 15 February 2013 Citation:  EWHC 242 (COP) (clarioncourtofprotectioncosts.wordpress.com)
- Case Law: Re, KS at County Court (Birmingham) on 17 May 2010 (clarioncourtofprotectioncosts.wordpress.com)
- Breaking News: ‘Astonishing’ amount spent on case (crosbyherald.co.uk)
- SOLICITORS FROM HELL – Complaints Against Solicitors / Lawyers (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Suffolk: Law suit involving a mayor, and a former council leader, following paedophile teacher’s conviction (2.10.12) (spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com)